Easy As 1,2,3
1. Order Your Kit
Place your order online for your broken device and you will receive your DIY Kit within a few days.
2. Watch the Video
To gauge whether or not you think you're capable of performing a repair, watch our YouTube Video or read the instruction manual for your broken device.
3. Fix Your Device
If you need extra help during the repair, our support team is available 24/7 to ensure everything operates smoothly.
Why Order iCracked's DIY Kit?
Awesome Customer Support
All Necessary Parts and Tools Included
Lifetime Warranty on Parts
Available Do It Yourself Kits
Premium Phillips Screwdriver, Flat Head Screwdriver, and Pentalobe Screwdriver
Premium Nylon Spudger
Opening Tools for Extremely Cracked Screens
Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
Premium Guitar Pick
Premium Suction Cup
Premium Replacement Screen/Digitizer
1 Set of Cleaning Cotton Swabs
Proprietary Corrosion Cleaning Solution
1,2,3,4, Mini, Screen Sold Individually for Air
3G, 3GS, 4 GSM, 4 CDMA, 4S, Battery sold individually for 5
Batteries Sold Individually for 1, 2, and 3
Batteries Sold Individually for 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen and 4th Gen
3G, 3GS, 4 GSM, 4 CDMA, 4S
Frequently Asked Questions
- How difficult are Do It Yourself Kits
The difficulty of the repair depends on a number of factors including: the type of device, the type of repair, and the installer's technical expertise and experience working with electronic devices. These repairs require the installer to handle very small, delicate electrical components, which some people may not feel comfortable doing. We do provide all of the necessary tools and instructions that you would need to perform the repair.
The best way to gauge whether or not you think you are capable of performing a repair is to watch our online repair videos on YouTube. Each video offers a step-by-step tutorial of how to perform a particular repair and is an excellent resource to view before making your decision about purchasing a DIY kit and performing the repair yourself. Simply go to YouTube, type in iCracked, click on our channel and choose the device you are trying to repair!
- What types of repairs do you offer DIY Repair Kits for?
Depending on the device and model, we offer repair kits for screen replacement, battery replacement, and water damage. Below is a list of DIY repair kits we offer for each device and model:
- Screen Replacement:
- iPhone: All models
- iPod: All models
- iPad: 1, 2, 3, 4, Mini, Screen sold individually for Air
- Battery Replacement:
- iPhone: 3G, 3GS, 4 GSM, 4 CDMA, 4S, Battery sold individually for 5
- iPod: Batteries sold individually for 2nd Gen - 4th Gen
- iPad: Batteries sold individually for 1, 2, 3
- Water Damage:
- iPhone: 3G, 3GS, 4 GSM, 4 CDMA, 4S
- iPod: None
- iPad: None
- What happens if I do the repair wrong and need some help?
- If you are performing a repair and have run into a problem, please feel free to contact our Mail-In repairs department for troubleshooting tips. You can dial our main company line and reach them by dialing extension 3. The self-help section of our website has helpful information which also may help you resolve your issue! If you are not able to speak with the repairs department directly due to call volume, please call our Customer Service line directly.